Kumeu Baptist Church Member’s Pledge:
- To live at all times such a life as reflects a true Christian and a member of the church.
- To take an active and diligent part in the life and work of the church, regularly attending its services of worship as far as I am able, and being willing to help in whatever way I can.
- To be faithful in prayer for the church and its witness in the community.
- To share conscientiously in contributing to the funds of the church according to my means.
- To share in the government of the church by supporting and encouraging the leadership of the church and by attending church members’ meetings.
- To do all in my power to deepen and enrich the spirit of fellowship in the church, always seeking to develop a spirit of love in this fellowship of Christ’s people.
- To share by life and word in the supreme task of the church, namely by witnessing to the saving power of Jesus Christ our Lord.